Customers Also Viewed
Buick Riviera FWD 7.5L Engine RWD Front EBC Disc Brake Pad UD052 Set of 2
|FMSI Pad Part Number||D052|
|Engine||7.5L Engine RWD|
|Included||Set of 2|
|Position||Driver and Passenger Side|
|Short Description||This is a 1970-1976 Buick Riviera FWD 7.5L Engine RWD Front EBC Disc Brake Pad UD052 Set of 2|
|Placement on Vehicle||Front|
Note: For Vented Rotor, 5 Bolt Holes, 11.1/11.9/12.5/11 in./279/280/301/318 mm Rotor Dia., 102/118/117/52/59/71/84 mm Height
This brake pad fits 1970-1976 Buick Riviera FWD model(s). It comes in a Set of 2 and the corresponding FMSI part number is D052 .
Ultimax, get the fit and lasting quality OEM replacement pad for your car.
EBC black coating brake pads are a high premium quality friction material approved to ECE R90 brake safety regulations and as such are an exact equivalent to original equipment pads fitted to your vehicle from the factory – but for the right price. These pads will stop your vehicle as fast as any original equipment pad and faster than most aftermarket pads.
- Disc wear is reduced by up to 50% with the EBC material compared to more abrasive semi metallics.
- Produces low amount of brake dust
- Backing plate and side edges of brake pad are black powder coated for resistance to corrosion
- Pad surfaces have chamfered edges to reduce contact against rotor lip that forms over time and causes squealing
- Center gap allows for proper heat expansion of brake pads
- Built in noise-reducing shims
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating provides better grip during the first 100 miles after new pads are installed
- Patented Brake-In™ red top coating scours off any existing glaze or heat spots from brake rotor surface for more even surface mating
How to install
Link to the PDF uploaded on our website (EBC Installation Instructions)
After the installation
- Use brakes with minimal pressure for first 100 miles from urban speeds of 30-50 mph only. Brakes will feel very sharp and responsive, but this is ONLY the brake in coating working which gives an abnormally high friction level feeling.
- Drive a further 250 miles using slightly increased brake pressure and load UNLESS in an emergency in which case apply brake as hard as required.
- Clean wheels off as there will be residue from the brake-in coating after install and usage.
All our brake pads are backed by our Auto Rim Shop Guarantee. Our guarantee ensures you receive the best possible quality sensor. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to accept a return in unused condition within 30 days of delivery. Please just let our customer service center know and we will be happy to make things right.