What is your standard processing time before an order is shipped?
- All orders take 1-2 business days to process before they can be shipped. If for any reason there is a delay, we will contact you as soon as possible within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order.
- *Please note that in order to provide the highest quality wheels, shipments for expedited services may still require the standard processing time. You can give us a call for an estimated ship date on expedited orders Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.
Where do you ship from?
- We have multiple access points throughout the country to get your order delivered to you as quickly as possible. An order will always be shipped from the closest available access point carrying the item.
- Orders with multiple items may ship from different access points.
Can I come pick it up?
- Unfortunately, none of our access points offer local pick up.
What company do you use to ship?
- Each access point differs in the shipping service used. The most common methods of shipment are UPS, FedEx and USPS. However, they are not limited to those providers. We will email tracking information and ensure the shipping provider is included.
Do you offer international shipping?
- We do not offer direct shipping outside of the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico. If you are trying to ship internationally, you can organize this with a third party freight forwarding company.
- Please contact us for any package specifications you may need to obtain a quote with them.
Can I sell you my old wheels?
- If your wheels are factory original (OEM) with no structural damage and qualify for a mail-in rebate, we will reach out to you via email after the order has been delivered. We do not accept any trades, exchanges, or core charges. To see if your wheels qualify for the rebate program, you can email email@example.com with photos of your wheels and the year, make, and model of your vehicle.
Are the center caps included?
- Center caps, lug nuts, TPMS sensors, and all other accessory parts are not included. The tire pressure monitoring system sensors (TPMS sensors) are sold separately if you search up your year, make, and model on our website. While we do not currently stock many lug nuts or center caps, we can put together a customized package if you are interested in purchasing them with a complete set of wheels. Please contact us with any requests.
Can you provide additional pictures of the item?
- The pictures on the website are actual wheels that represent the quality of the item you receive. With the quick distribution of wheels being received and shipped for orders, we cannot provide pictures for every single wheel, but we guarantee them to be of high quality and structurally safe.
How do I know if I’m ordering the correct wheel?
- The most accurate way to confirm you are getting the correct item is if you have the OEM part number of the wheel you are trying to replace. You can find that number engraved on the back side of the wheel.
- Alternatively, you can send us a clear front facing picture of the wheel you are trying to replace along with the year, make, and model of your vehicle. We will match the picture and direct you to the listing that corresponds. To email us the information, please create a ticket here. For immediate assistance, give us a call Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.
What is your return policy?
I received an error message when trying to checkout.
- If you have any issues placing an order, please give us a call Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST so we can assist.
Do you sell tires as well?
- We have a dedicated team with over 30 years of experience in the industry to design the perfect Wheel and Tire package to best fit your needs. For inquiries you can call Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm EST or fill out the form here.
- To connect directly to a Wheel and Tire Package specialist during office hours, please call (516) 753-9504.
How can I check the status of my order?
- For any updates made to your order, there will be a confirmation sent to the email address entered during checkout. Once an order is submitted, you will first receive an email confirmation with your order number and important information about our return policy. Within 1-2 business days, you will receive a follow up email containing the tracking information and shipping carrier to track the status of your package(s) in transit. Occasionally these updates may be sent to your spam or junk folder, so be sure to check there, too!
- If we need to reach you for any important updates, issues with your shipping address, or delays, we will contact you via the email address used during checkout. Please be sure you are providing us with the best email address to reach you so we can communicate any important updates. It will also help to include a phone number to provide to our shipping companies for questions with deliveries.
- Should you need immediate assistance, please give us a call Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST. You can also open a ticket anytime if you are having issues receiving updates electronically or have any questions about your order. We will respond as soon as possible within 24 hours Monday-Friday to assist.
For assistance with returns and exchanges, please contact us here. We will be available to assist as soon as possible within 24 hours or less Monday-Friday from 8am-6pm EST.