TuxMat Floor Mats (Full Set - Front & Rear Row)
Check part compatibility
|Short Description||Only fits Hybrid 8-Seater models. Includes mats for all three rows.|
|Dimension||31" x 24" x 11"|
|Position on Vehicle||Front, Rear|
|Year||2020, 2021, 2022|
TuxMat Custom-fit Car. The Ultimate Car Mat for Your Vehicle - Laser Measured, Maximum Coverage, Perfect Fit, Luxurious Finish, All Weather, 100 Percent Waterproof. Taking the meaning of “custom-fit’ to a new level.
8 Reasons to Choose TuxMat®
- 100% Waterproof: Assurance against accidental spills, pet mishaps, snow and rain.
- Extra Wide Heavy Duty Heel Pad: Preserves the driver's mat against excess wear and tear.
- Easy Clean-up: A splash of water and a quick wipe will make your TuxMat new again.
- Side Security Clips: Secure TuxMat firmly in place.
- OEM Compatible Retention Hook System: TuxMat's independent retention hook system ensures added security for the driver's mat.
- Complete Footrest Coverage: Maximum coverage on footrest and back row middle hump.
- Raised Ridges: Provides maximum traction & comfort
- Slip Resistant Bottom Layer: Maintains mat's structural posture aligned to the carpet of each vehicle.
How to install
- The product is restricted from being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon
- Refund Policy
TuxMat Inc. warrants that our products will be free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser and only for the original vehicle they were installed in. Exclusions to this warranty includes wear and tear due to severe abrasive conditions, chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, vehicle accidents, misuse, abuse, modifications, incorrect installation, incorrect use, etc. We will stand behind our products, depending on the situation, we may send a replacement to you (at no cost or a prorated amount), or issue a refund (full or partial). We will do our best to make it right. To check our return policy, please click here. To ensure the part's compatibility please check the Vehicle Fitment table.
|Year||Make||Model||Sub Model||Body Type||Drive Type|